Sunday, November 9, 2008

nov 9th

This week i spent 30 minutes in class monday working on my paragraph. I thought that it was due monday so i had it written already. It needed a lot of work though. Then i took it home and edited for wednesday. We then worked on it a little bit on wednesday in class. I had some personal things happen this week so i really didnt spent much time outside of class working on things. I dont think i did very well on it. It might possibly be my worst work. This paragraph was probably the hardest one i have had to write. I dont know if it was because i didnt really have the mindset to sit down and take the time to do it, or if i didnt understand how to do it. Over the weekend i spent about two hours working on my new paragraphs for the paper. I think the introduction and conclusion will need the most work, i am going to do them last.

No comments: