Friday, September 26, 2008

weekly reflection -9/26/08

This week I spent about 40 minutes in class attempting to fix my paper.
Then at the next class i spent about 20 revising my elizabeth paragraph in class. I spent 10 minutes rereading through my prologue and the revision notes you wrote on my proglogue.
I spent 20 minutes in class today brainstorming what items i was going to bring in for my paper, and what i could use to say about them.
I had trouble this week revising my Elizabeth paragraph. I felt like it was just complete crap, and no matter how i revised it i felt like it was crap.. There for, i lost interest on trying to fix it. Not a good sign. Also, to be honest. This week i had the biggest test so far in my life in biology. 8 chapters. I was VERY stressed out about that, and i spent most of my focus time on that.
Honestly, I should have put more effort into my Elizabeth paragraph. Now i know that i'm just going to have to work extra hard when i revise it. I have good evidence, just the description sucks. Maybe working on my own will make it easier to think about how to link my examples together. Any now that my test is over, i wont be so stressed out every free second i have.
I understand T. E. D. method.. i just have trouble linking D's to the E's.

No comments: